We have a list of Clean Energy products that we use to fight the impacts of Climate Change and Global Warming:
- Clean Cookstoves
- Solar Lamps
- Solar Home Systems
While signing on behalf of the ministry, the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Health, Mr. Linus Awute, explained that the Federal Government is collaborating with the consortium on strategic programmes towards the implementation of interventions for rebranding the impact of climate change on health in Nigeria.
Some of the expected deliverables from the joint efforts are National Roundtable on Health Care Workers, Nationwide Campaigns, Capacity Building, Seminars, workshops, trainings and National Conference, Clean Energy for powering clinics, hospitals, and storage of vaccines, water purification and use of Clean Cookstoves, Solar Water Heaters and many more.
According to the Memorandum of Understanding, resources shall be mobilized from private sector organizations, international development partners and private businesses.
- Recognition as a Sponsor
- Branding of the event Venue, reception signage, vehicles and all correspondence
- Advert and Live Interview on International Media
- International Press Releases
- Logo and name billing on front of event Program Booklet
- Thank you/Recognition from stage during the conference opening, just prior to the opening keynote address
- Approved material may be placed on distribution table at event
- Featured logo and sponsor website link on Project Website Homepage
- Special Invitation to the Climate Change & Health Innovation & Ideas Evening Networking Reception
- Product endorsement
- On-site product sampling opportunities
- Perimeter signage – full, partial or non-telecast view
- Event signage, exclusive or non-exclusive
- Signage on buildings, structures, vehicles, competitor uniforms, event/Project staff
- Customized hospitality event to suit the sponsor’s VIP audience
- Internet-related benefits such as content for the sponsor website
- Banner or pull-through ads on the event website
- Sponsor’s Promotion or contest on the event website
- Database marketing – access to event-generated database for direct mailing
- Opportunity to provide inserts to event-based mail outs
- Opportunity to set up official desk at FMOH and Selected General Hospitals in Nigeria
- Inclusion in all media releases and other media contacts
- Ticket entitlements, signage, samplings at our related events, parties, receptions, shows, launches
- Opportunity to provide prizes for media or promotional activities
- Coupons or advertising on the reverse side of tickets
- Coupon redemption opportunities
- Support of a sponsor’s worthy cause – involve the sponsor’s nominated charity in the event or activity
- Donation of some of the revenue to the sponsor’s nominated charity
- Invitation to the Project’s Annual Executive Roundtable Meeting
- Invitation to Project’s Technical Briefings
- Collaborative Efforts: Opportunities to identify additional areas for collaboration
- Mention in the “State of Climate Change & Public Health Quality Report”
- Mention in the FMOH and AFRICES Annual Reports
- Invitation to Quarterly Sponsor Briefings
- Mention in the Project’s International Newsletters
- Mention in Syndicated News on National/International dailies
- Advertisement in the conference brochure/catalogue and Book of Abstracts
- Special mention in the official Opening Plenary Session and Opening Ceremony
- Keynote Address opportunity
- Additional Speaking Opportunities
- Opportunity as Session Moderators
- Moderate/Facilitate a Workshop/Session within Launching Event
- Opportunity to chair the Events
- Organization brochure in delegate registration bag
- Recognition within pre-conference electronic marketing messages
- Logo recognition on the cover of the attendee folder/binder
- Bring an AFRICES Expert to your organization to talk about Climate Change and Public Health
- Exposure to hundreds of healthcare professionals
- Opportunity to join the “International Public Health Ambassadors” as an Ambassador
- Induction into the International Public Health Tower of Fame
Sponsorship offers the possibility of achieving several goals at once. A company can benefit from this sponsorship in many ways, such as:
- Boosting Brand Image
Sponsoring this project will help to shape your customers’ buying attitudes and help generate a positive reaction by boosting your brand image internationally.
- Driving Product Sales
This sponsorship will help in driving sales of your products and services and can be an extremely potent promotional tool. You can use this opportunity to encourage your product samplings too.
- Creating positive publicity
This Sponsorship will generate media coverage that might otherwise not have been available to you and your products/services. It will expose your brand to a wide exposure in both electronic and print media. This positive publicity helps create heightened visibility of your products/services. Various media covering the events will include sponsors names and/or photos.
- Distinguishing from competitors
The mere act of sponsoring an event is a significant way to create competitor isolation. Your company name has the opportunity to stand out tall above prevalent industry competition. This sponsorship will allow your brand to compete with health and energy industry giants. The Health and Energy audience will perceive your sponsorship in a positive way. They will see you as making a greater effort to support the project, often allowing more or better activities to take place as a result of your sponsorship.
- Obtaining the “Corporate Citizen” Status
This Sponsorship will allow your organization to be viewed as a “Corporate Citizen”; a status that brings goodwill. To be seen supporting the energy and public health sectors and contributing to its economic development (especially in Africa) is extremely commanding and creates gigantic benevolence.
- Enhancing business, consumer and VIP relations
This Sponsorship will offer you good hospitality opportunities. Perks will include special exclusive networking settings including VIP receptions, Golf tournaments, Gala nights and Luncheon, Presidential and Ministerial Round-tables etc and opportunities to meet key customers and solidify business relationships.